- Are you dating someone special, wondering if this might be the relationship that will be your forever love?
- Or are you already engaged, wanting to give your marriage the best possible start?
- Did you know that couples are 31% less likely to get divorced if they get some sort of pre-marriage training before they marry?
The SYMBIS (Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts) assessment is a resource that compares each person’s attitudes & expectations about marriage.
Assessment results are compiled in a visually appealing report that highlights the strengths and potential challenges of the relationship. Discussion questions help the couple immediately begin to address areas that may be problematic. All this from a 30 minute questionnaire, that is the result of research compiled by Drs. Les & Leslie Parrott.
The SYMBIS book and workbook (available at http://www.lesandleslie.com) are optional, providing a deeper dive into the areas covered in the report.
I’ve been a marriage & family counselor for 20+ years. In my opinion, this is the best tool available.
All of our work will be done online, using Zoom to connect wherever you have internet access. Super easy and convenient. Once you've purchased your package, I'll email the assessment link and information about connecting to the webinar.
Here’s the package:
- 5 online sessions (1 hour each), group format, to unpack the report. Personal information is NOT shared in the group format, unless a couple chooses to share something. Webinars limited to 4 couples.
- 1 individualized session for EACH couple, to personalize specific aspects, address potential challenge areas or answer questions you may have.
- $225 for all 6 sessions, including the assessment.
Early Bird BONUS:
If you are one of the first 4 couples to register, you will be eligible for a drawing to receive your package FREE, as a thank you for taking a great step towards a long and happy marriage.