Have you ever wished your spouse came with a manual that would clue you in to the things you find puzzling about them? Heck, what about a manual for ourselves?
Yea, me, too.
Do you want your marriage to succeed?
Of course you do! No one gets married expecting to get divorced. Yet, the #1 predictor of divorce is when couples develop contempt (loss of respect and admiration) for one another. Lack of healthy communication and conflict tools often lead to a pattern of criticism, contempt, defensiveness, and stonewalling, according to Dr. John Gottman. Through his “love lab” research, he discovered that they could predict with 90% accuracy, couples that would divorce within 6 years of marriage (https://www.gottman.com/blog/this-one-thing-is-the-biggest-predictor-of-divorce/).
Well, that’s a bummer of a statistic…unless there is something we can do to intervene in that pattern!
I invite you and your spouse to complete a brief, online assessment (DISC profile) and schedule a 90” personalized feedback session with me. We will “meet” via zoom.us, so you can do this from home. You will gain fresh insights and communication tips to help your marriage build a strong foundation.
Benefits of “Uniquely Us” experience
- Discover aspects of your unique personality
- Discover strengths and potential challenges in your relationship, based on both of your styles
- Explore communication tips based on your combination
- Personalized debrief from the comfort of your own home
- Explore specific ways to appreciate each other
Ready to get started?
- $195 for a 90 minute, personalized session includes the link to the profile for each of you.
Can’t get your partner on board?
- $150 for an individual assessment and 60” debrief. Maybe they’ll come along later 😉 .
Thank you for taking this important step to deepen the connection in your relationship! This ounce of prevention can go a long way in creating more harmony as you grow together.
Note: Because I am in a season of life that involves some travel, it may take up to a week to schedule your session.